4 days per week for 6-months
London Living Wage at £10.85 per hour
We are seeking an Administration Assistant. This is an entry level role working within our small team of four staff supporting the development of our creative projects through administration, communications, fundraising and audience development.
Their tasks will include but are not limited to:
– Assisting with the day-to-day running of the office and project space
– Collecting research profiles on prospective partners and funders from the Charity Commission website, fundraising databases and charity websites
– Participating in team meetings
Communications and audiences:
– Greeting visitors to the gallery during exhibition opening hours and answering questions
– Supporting the collection of audience data through surveys in the gallery and online
– Collecting engagement data from the organisation’s digital communications channels
– Collating and uploading audience data across administrative systems and databases
– Collecting research on press and media contacts in the UK and internationally
– Archiving media cuttings on the organisation’s projects
– Uploading content to the website and social media channels
– Acting as an ambassador of Auto Italia’s work at public events and exhibitions
– Demonstrating a commitment to the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
We welcome all candidates and especially encourage applications form LGBT and BIPOC groups, in particular those living in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Only applicants eligible for the Kickstart Scheme ages 16–24 receiving Universal Credit may apply. Please contact and discuss this role with your work coach, who can access the position through reference KS75B996B3 and/or the gallery’s post code E2 9JS.
Please do not apply through us. Any applications sent directly to the gallery will not be considered.